Business Center Maritza is self-governing, non-religious and political independent Association and its objective is to support the development of family, small and medium-sized business in Haskovo region, to co-operate for accumulating new ideas, exchange of information and experience from the developed market societies with the aim to decrease of unemployment in the region, to support the non-government sector and to create favorable conditions for its development.
The Association will achieve its objectives with the following:
- Accumulate, organize and keep economic information with the aim of provision it to the interested bodies;
- Provide professional business consultations and advices in the sphere of production, markets, finances, business planning, taxes, legal framework, establishment and management of own enterprise, selection and management of personnel.
- Organize specialized training courses and programmes with the aim of improvement of knowledge and skills of entrepreneurs, agricultural growers, unemployed, employed in the private and public sector;
- Assist in preparation, coordination and implementation of projects for regional economic and social development funded by European and international programmes;
- Assist and support the development of business plans, investment projects, economic justification for loans from banks and other financial institutions;
- Support the entrepreneurs and the producers in searching financial resources and in establishing contacts with the funding organizations;
- Organize round tables, discussions and training for the improvement of information and qualification of producers and entrepreneurs;
- Organize activities for utilizing investments in the region and presenting the local economic potential in the country and abroad;
- Provide information and co-operate for establishing business contacts in the country and abroad;
- Establish local potential for support of unemployed in the region through assistance for provision of financial resources and for starting and developing small and family business;